Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 07:04:15 -0500
> Anyone care to advise about the pros and cons of raising the threshold?

I see no cons -- unless you raise it to something like 5,000 and the
kind of mail loop it's designed to prevent does occur.  It makes sense
to me for a list threshold to be set above the peak-day mail volume.
I set the threshold for Words-L at 500, which is well above the daily
average and almost certainly above even the highest peak day.  Probably
400 would have been ok, but I threw in the extra 100 just in case.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])