Adrianne Schutt <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:43:22 -0500
	I have the feeling I'm asking something pretty obvious, but I've RTFMed
and the light hasn't come on....

	For the last month or so, there's been a major epidemic of
quote-it-all-itis on my list.  My co-admin and I have used every gentle
approach in our arsenal, and it's starting to look like nopost time unless
I can come up with something new.  I'd really rather come up with something
new than dig out the brass knuckles.

	What I'd really like to do is set the server to reject any message
containing the list's footer, bouncing it back to the sender with a form
letter inserted at the top.  Something along the same lines as what happens
when a member accidentally tries to post from a different (unsubscribed)
address.

	Is this possible, or am I just dreaming?  I'd really appreciate a clue.

	Thanks,
	Adrianne  ;->
	Admin, Hamtech - The Hammond List
	www.hamtech.org