Abi Admassu <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 11:29:17 -0700
We will be upgrading our AIX 3.2.5 listserv server to AIX 4.1 soon.  Is
there a need to recompile listerv once we upgrade to AIX 4.1?  I tried to
copy the executable files found in /usr/local/bin and ~/lsv directories
along with the license.merge file, changed the NODE to reflect the new host
name, from the listserv server, to a machine running AIX 4.1 but when I
tried to start listserv on this machine it says it cannot create
listserv.PID.  Eric, is it possible to test it this way?  Thanks in advance.

Abi