Janey McGeary Farber <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:30:37 -0800
[I apologize for the delay in posting.  This message was 'eaten' by a
misconfiguration in LISTSERV, which is now fixed.  [log in to unmask]]

Please forgive any unintentional misuse of computer language as I am not a techie at all (too bad for me).  We are trying to clear up a problem with the digest version of the pediatric physical therapy list serv.  It seems to be two fold:  First, the subscribers are getting emails that are pages and pages long as they contain every previous email for each posting. Second, there appears to be an enormous amount of html coding with each post.  Could anyone guide me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Janey McGeary Farber, MSPT, DPT, ATP
Minnesota