Bill Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:02:37 -0600
I just requested help in solving a problem getting double (two of each
message) messages.  I believe that I was not clear in my request for help.
It was not double messages from this listserv.  It was double messages from
"my" listserv that I needed help trying to solve.

Sorry for the confusion.  I am only getting one message each from this
listserv, or at least until my message......now I don't know what to expect.

I do need to know what to do with my own listserv.

Hope I am making this clear............

Thanks

Bill