Joyce Iannuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Feb 1993 20:10:04 CST
Go a little easy on Matthew.  Our grad students are going to kill me
if PSYCGRAD goes away.  They will believe in their heart of hearts that
I did it to them no matter what is said or where.  Matthew really was
just trying to find how to keep on going and landed here.  But the
"self-fulfilling" prophecy thing scares many of us.

I throw the same tantrums that Eric is throwing regularly.  I hear
the same garbage "as fact" all over this campus too by numerous
"experts that ain't".  It is maddening.  Please back off Matthew.
You hit a real raw nerve.  Otherwise I am going to be unable to
restrain myself from "really letting go" at you on this subject.
Eric is a very "nice" person on this subject compared to some of
the rest of us.  Plus we had that listserv assignment.  I may bust.