Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 22:08:22 EDT
I have a few lists whose (partial) headers look like this:

*  Send= Editor,Hold
*  Default-Options= Repro,Review
*  Owner= [log in to unmask] (Wayne T. Smith)
*  Owner= Quiet:,[log in to unmask]
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (Wayne T. Smith)
* Editor= (another_listname)
* Moderator= [log in to unmask]

Now the "Default-Options=REVIEW" is simply a relic.  I would have
expected it to have no effect since any postings to the list should be
checked against the "Editor=" entries.  For 1.8b on VM I thought
wrongly.  The REVIEW in the posted-to list seems important!  (sounds
like a bug).

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]