Stiles Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:37:35 -0400
I have recently installed LSL on a win2003 system and am using LSMTP on the
same server. I have setup two lists, one which works correctly and the other
(a clone of the first) does not. The configuration for both lists is exactly
the same except the "Editor" is set to a different email address. I have
Send= Private,Semi-Moderated,Confirm. The goal is to have private, moderated
lists.

When posting to the first list, every email message has to be approved by
the editor, as it should. But on the second list the email messages posted
to the list are delivered directly to the list and the editor is bypassed
completely and neither the owners nor the editor is posting.

Can anyone help me understand what is going on?

Thank you,

Stiles Watson
Director of Information Services

Church Initiative
PO Box 1739
Wake Forest, NC 27588

http://www.churchinitiative.org <http://www.churchinitiative.org/>

919-562-2112
919-562-2114 FAX

Equipping churches for results

DivorceCare: divorce recovery support groups http://www.divorcecare.org
<http://www.divorcecare.org/>
DivorceCare for Kids: divorce recovery for children http://www.dc4k.org
<http://www.dc4k.org/>
Before You Divorce: marriage crisis counseling tool
http://www.beforeyoudivorce.org <http://www.beforeyoudivorce.org/>
GriefShare: grief recovery support groups http://www.griefshare.org
<http://www.griefshare.org/>
Facing Forever: evangelism and outreach resource
<http://www.facingforever.org/> http://www.facingforever.org
<http://www.facingforever.orgChance>
Chance to Change: gambling addiction recovery groups
http://www.chancetochange.org <http://www.chancetochange.org/>