Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 16:19:49 +0200
On Fri, 30 Jun 1995 07:22:16 -0700 "Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Could Lsoft provide this, perhaps by  building in a fee into their basic
>charges for  listserv? (I am  sure Eric is going  to have an  opinion on
>that one!).

For what it's worth, my opinion is:

1. Don't feed the lawyers until you have to.

2. Don't forget that the Internet is an international entity. Speaking as
   a  European it  would annoy  me  to think  that  some of  my money  is
   earmarked to  pay American  lawyers so they  can fight  silly American
   lawsuits caused by  silly American Senate bills. These  problems are a
   total non-issue in, say, Sweden. It's bad  enough to have to pay a 25%
   sales tax without having to pay a "US legal nonsense" tax as well :-)

  Eric