Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 09:09:09 PST
As the following note indicates, E-mail to users on the 'VM.UoGUELPH.CA'
machine will not be accepted.  So, consider issuing the command:

   QUIET DELETE listname *@VM.UOGUELPH.CA

for any mailing-list(s) you may own.

(I've asked the postmaster to consider re-enabling mail-processing,
in order to give "user unknown" messages.)
____________________________________

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 23:27:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: James McGarry <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Host 'VM.UOGUELPH.CA' has been refusing E-mail, for *SEVEN* days.
Cc: "U. of Guelph Postmaster" <[log in to unmask]>

On Sat, 21 Jan 1995, Melvin Klassen wrote:
> UVVM.UVic.CA unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
> UVVM.UVic.CA unable to connect for 7 days to recipient host.

The host VM.UoGuelph.CA is in the process of being decommissioned.
No valid electronic mail addresses exist on that host
(i.e. MAILER and SMTP are disabled.)

Regards, Postmaster.
James McGarry                           | [log in to unmask]
Computing and Communications Services   |
Support Services                        | (519) 824-4120 x 8888
University of Guelph                    |