Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:16:45 -0400
Hi. Some of the subscribers to my list have been receiving empty digests
and empty messages from the list recently. Out of 500 or so subscribers,
only five or so have this problem. I reset the subscriptions of those
people to NOMIME and that took care of the problem for two of them, but the
others are still continuing to have problems with the digest.  One
compuserve subscriber reports that when she tries to open a digest, all she
sees  is a message that says

        "Unknown file type was not viewed"

I would like to be able to help her.

If this helps, I have the digest set to 1000 lines.

Thanks for the help.
Karen Strauss