Mitch Rerek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:05:34 -0400
I remember someone telling me that L-Soft hosts such services for those that do not have the resources. Why not write them and ask.

Mitch Rerek
Senior Information Technology Consultant
OIT Customer Support
West Virginia University
(304) 293-4444  ext 2256

=
Seattle Central Community College (Time magazine college of the year
last year) would like to have a listserv for its international
students.

Dilemma. No listserv software. No excess server or personnel.

Question. Anyone know of a university listserv that would be willing
to host such a beast? I don't think it would be high volume -- there
are about 700 students and the administraiton would like some way to
'talk' to them ... it may just be a one-way list.

TIA,
Kathy
list manager of PRFORUM @ IUPUI.edu