Thu, 20 Jul 1995 21:59:14 -0700
My net.kook claims that I am depriving him of his 1st Amendment rights and
apparently his civil rights by not allowing him to post slanderous and
libelous comments on my lists. He started the whole mess last November by
slandering an archaeologist who wasn't even online yet. When I pointed out,
gently, that that sort of behavior was not permitted, he lashed out at me and
everyone else. He refused to stay on topic and was finally banished.

When I began my second list, I served his node off right away, as I knew he
would try his antics again. He did, and was repulsed. So, he has tried to
wreck my reputation on many other lists and to anyone who will listen to him.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH