Carlton Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:09:33 +0000
> So, the consensus (of 3) is that she needs to subscribe under a pseudonym,
> and make sure that her e-mail program has the same name, or pseudonym?  I
> don't think she really cares about what details might be evident in the
> headers, just as long as her full name doesn't show up anywhere.
>
> This is fun.

Well I tried some other options on a defunk list that i can get to and
found that if you change your name with the register command then
this will work.  So if she sends to listserv Register fakename
then that will be the name that shows up.  You might also tell her
that if he uses the reply to all, that her own email program will
pick up what ever name she has it in regardless of the registered
name.
Carlton
http://www.flash.net/~gfwsc