Tue, 23 Jun 1992 11:46:46 -0500
 *** Reply to note of 06/23/92 11:05
 I send out (periodically) the INT-LAW directory with the subscribers in
 alphabetical order - I do tell them they can get a list by nodeid thru
 LISTSERV. I use x-edit, but essentially need to re-work each time. On the
 x-edit mode, i move the surnames (or however i want an entry to file- have
 group members|) to a common column, then execute a sort command, then file
 for retrieval when I'm ready to compose my posting. If you want more detailed
 information, please let me know - this is just the gist of the steps I do.

 Mila R Rush                 BITNET:  m-rush@uminn1
 U of MN Law Library         INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]
 229 19th Ave South          PHONE:  (612) 625-0793
 Minneapolis  MN 55455       FAX:  (612) 625-3478