Randy Holder <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:34:13 -0600
Thanks to all who responded regarding my subscribing a list to another list
in order to for it to act as a subset.  My puzzle has been solved.  By
setting the reply-to: header on list-B, it performs perfectly.  That is,
the reply-to field holds the address of the higher level listserv list
(list-A).  I would have tried the super-list suggestion but, we are only
running listserv 1.8b.

Thanks again, I'm a happy camper.
Randy H.
University of Arkansas