"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 22:54:50 -0500
One of my subscribers is receiving double postings of messages sent
from listserv at Temple to Syracuse.  A couple of others have mentioned
the same thing. I have only been getting single editions recently, though
a couple of months ago a number of us received as many as four clones
of the identical post (same i.d.); I figured there were some systems
or gateways down along the backbone (I think it was about the time
when Nebraska got flooded out or something of the sort).  Does anyone
have any words of wisdom I could pass on to my subscriber? BTW, the
problem a couple of months ago affected several lists to which I
subscribe from different servers.

Thanks,  Ingrid Shafer ([log in to unmask])