Chris Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:08:44 -0700
I don't believe that LSoft does this.  It's a feature of sendmail.  Unix
mail messages are separated by the "From " line.  Unfortunately, when a
line starts with a "From ", then sendmail changes it to ">From " so that
a new mail message is not "begun" midstream.

--
Chris Anderson
Director, Technical Support