Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:52:09 -0500
>My regular error report has been showing a number of subscribers as
>"monitored" for an extended period, and currently the number of
>errors reported is well over a hundred, yet they haven't been auto-
>deleted.  Why?  What do I need to do?  I'm appending the report.

Have you checked to see if the addresses in question are actually
subscribed to the mailing list?  My guess is that they are addresses
which LISTSERV is receiving bounces for but which are not actually
subscribed.  You may have to do a bit of hunting around to find out
which subscription the bounces actually correspond to.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc