Paul di Virgilio COMPUMED <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 18:56:13 -0400
Actually the announcement is a great help if you are planning a budget or
setting up a center and of course it is timely as we all need to
profit from whatever fiscal relief we can find. Just last week I was
wondering where I would find all the information I needed to present
and what rationale I could use to justify choices. This type of post
which touches most of us is really helpful in making critical
decisions.--Paul .
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]