"Ray Magauran, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 00:50:51 -0500
We run a moderated list employing 9 separate TOPICS.  There are 800 subscribers.

I have a tough time educating subscribers to use Topics correctly.  For
those set to NoDigest, hitting the Reply key to a message works fine.  Is
there any way to make it so Digest users have to think about sending back
to the list - the subject line invariably comes out as:

Re: LISTNAME Digest - 14 Mar 1996 to 15 Mar 1996

and each subject line must be rewritten by the moderators.
Is there a way to separate the reply-to function for digest users to for
example say:

Digest Reply-To= NOT

If the list is set to Reply-To= Sender, Respect
what do digest users see?

Thanks for any help,

Ray
OPHTHAL IOREVS-L OOSNA-L