Sat, 19 Apr 1997 14:18:02 -0500
One of my subscribers is set to Repro and digest.  All he wants is the
listserv to spit him back a copy of his posting (apart from the digest)
with a time/date stamp indicating that it was done.  (ack doesn't do the
trick for him).  I thought of a possible solution, but wanted to run it by
the group first:

He subscribes to the list, settings: digest

I add a second subscription, set to nomail and repro.

Would that do the trick?  Both subscriptions would be for the *same*
address (he has no problems with domain names that float, etc).

Any other ideas would be welcome, too! :)

Blaine

"Anarchy means having to put up with things that really piss you off"

"This e-mail contains mature content, including suggestive sexual
references and language that may not be suitable for children. Besides,
they won't get it anyway"