Thu, 8 Jun 1995 20:40:30 -0400
Sure the PUT command is on the first line of the list you are editing.
And it is a piece of cake. I want to say to Nathan, you did a good job
with the manual.. After my remarks about needing a manual to explain the
manual I figured it was high time to read the manual and you know it
isn't half bad... I picked up a few pointers..

I would like to know however what to do about those damn firewalls? With
one of my lists of 960 subscribers I get far too many error messages
and there ought to be a better way to avoid it... Understood the
unknown host messages will always be happening. Even my host has been
known to be temporarily unknown, and the filled up disk space messages.
If I set  'em to NOMAIL, can I also specify a date? Or do I have to go
back and check it again? If so, that's too much trouble and just as well
delete 'em.. But, the firewalls... ?? What about them?

-Hank-