Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 15:41:45 +0100
On Fri, 15 Jan 1993 09:04:00 EST "Peter Graham, Rutgers U., (908) 932-2741"
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Sounds like Ms. Tillyer, whose comments seem to me very apropos and relevant
>across a wide spectrum of our activities, touched a nerve.  Very
>defensive reaction by someone unnamed.

Look  mister  wide spectrum,  if  you  have a  problem  with  me I  would
appreciate if  you would have  the courage of  stating it clearly  and of
referring  to me  by  name,  instead of  hiding  behind your  (incorrect)
interpretation of the  words of someone else and  using expressions which
allow you to claim you weren't in fact talking about me should there turn
out  to be  too many  people  standing on  the  other side  of the  line.
Ironically,  I recall  hearing  a plea  from  you for  a  general ban  of
anonymous postings, based on the fact that people should have the courage
to stand by their opinions.

  Eric