Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:18:41 -0500
On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Ed Paynter wrote:  > > Q * FOR subscriber@domain will
show you all subscription parameters for "subscriber" on every list at
your site to which "subscriber" is subscribed. Too bad there's not a way
to get QUERY output abbreviated to a line or two per list.

You mean like it used to be, rather than this "explanation" stuff
we have now?  Yeah, I lobbied intensively for listowners to be able
to get the old style display as an option but no one payed much attention
at the time.  The Query output is so horrendous I don't use it unless
I absolutely must.

Douglas