Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:57:44 -0500
On 12 Jan 98 at 12:22, Mary Schweitzer wrote:

> I THINK -- not sure, but I THINK that if you set up a listserv, set
> everybody except you to nomail (so nobody gets anybody else's
> message), set everybody to "repro" (which means they get a
> reproduction of whatever it is they sent), you'll accomplish your
> goal.

The problem with that setup is that anyone can change their
subscription to MAIL without the owner's knowledge, which would be a
very easy way of getting a peek at other people's homework.

Philo is right. Phyllis doesn't need a list for this purpose. The
students should just send regular mail and CC themselves (so they get
a copy).

Francoise