Bill Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:02:25 -0400
It seems that Winship said ...

W> As I have already said, no browser, no web.  Got it?  I would use
W> Lynx, my preferred browser, if I had it here. I don't. Straight Berkely
W> unix shell, if it ain't within that shell you can't use it, nor can
W> you add anything as that is not permitted.  Ok?     Douglas

I'm terribly sorry,Douglas, that you don't have a browser, but please
don't ask others to abuse the list by posting huge documents. Do you
have a library nearby? Libraries often have computers with browsers.

LSoft provides a document that explains how to obtain documents via
e-mail. It's too long to post here, but if you would like a copy,
please contact me off-list.

--
Bill Blinn ([log in to unmask]) - 5/31/2002 at 11:58 AM
William Blinn Communications, Columbus, Ohio