Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 12:52:00 -0400
Hi. Sorry if this question has been posted before. I am co owner of a list
with 200+ subscribers. We have a LOT of problems with AOL subscribers
getting full mailboxes. With the help of our sysop, we have now set ALL AOL
subscribers to DIGEST in order to reduce the number of bounced messages.
Does anyone else have a problem with this? And other solutions?  Right now,
with vacations and such, we have our hands full with errors.

Kathleen Bruce RN
co owner of LACTNET (email list for Lactation/Breastfeeding professionals)

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
like being taught."    Winston Churchill