Kieran McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:35:10 -0500
Hi, I am having a problem with listsrv lite. I have had it setup and running
on a NT server for about six months, but there is a problem with the OS in
regards to some other areas and I wish to reload the OS. In preparation of
the reload I decided to move the listsrv to a different machine. I copied
everything I could find to be connected to the listsrv over to the new
system, ran the install to setup the services, swapped the IP address. It
seems ok now, but when ever a message is sent to the list the
acknowledgement reports that the list is being held by the list owner, and
that my message will post after the list is released. The list owner does
not know how to hold the list anymore then I do. How can we release the
list?

Thanks,

Example reply from list:
The distribution of your message dated Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:08:19 -0500 with
no subject has been postponed because the INFOEXCHANGE list is held. No
action is required from you; your message will be reprocessed automatically
once the list owner releases the list.