Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:47:32 -0500
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have been getting all kinds of emails from the listserv to my
> listowner address pretending to be from Ebay, PayPal, etc.  A copy of
> one of the error messages is below.  Is there anyway for me to set
> the listserv to automatically deal with these kinds of error messages
> instead of passing them along to me?

I find the easiest way is to do it at the MTA level (ie. on the mail
server before it gets processed by Listserv at all).  A combination of
SpamAssassin & ClamAV seem to knock out 99% of the junk that would
otherwise get sent to the lists.

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: [log in to unmask]
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590