"Meselech Haile-Michael (Meselech Haile-Michael)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 15:38:14 -0500
How do I fix this error? I have done "FREE NSEP-L" Any idea?

Meselech Haile-Michael

An error occurred while logging mail to  the archives of the NSEP-L list.
An incomplete copy  of the message  might be present  in the archive
file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error.
Please take corrective  action and  issue  a "FREE  NSEP-L" command
when  you want  the message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00000011' opening file /some/directory/nsep-l.log9510 <<<
 -> Severity: Warning
 -> Facility: Generic error codes
 -> Abstract: File/major entity not found
 -> I/O mode: Record write