"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 05:08:06 -0400
Forwarded message:

        I have received this every night for the past 3 nights on a
        different list where I am subscribed. I believed that within
        CERN this kind of transmission of a political nature was not
        allowed, but maybe this is on the fine line which divides
        propriety. It has nothng to do with me except for my well
        known French background and intrests, but does seem to reflect
        a fact which becomes evident in the translation of the word
        activist into French "militant" that here is very little
        consideration for others rights in many ACTIVIST MOVEMENTS AND
        THAT THEY ARBITRARILY ATTACK TOTALLY UNIVOLVED CITIZENS. I
        don't have any opinion on the subject. Are others effected by
        this material. It seems rather childish. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]