"Bustamante, Susana" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:33:04 -0500
Paul,

I was happy to see your message.  We, at the University of Miami, also
create hundreds of lists every semester for courses/sections being offered.
We also populate them with enrolled students and update them every night to
reflect drops and adds in the different courses.  It is interesting that we
are now getting requests to combine multiple classes in a super-list.  You
mentioned you configured some of your super-lists to accept posting from
sub-list subscribers.  May I ask how you do this?  I have already received
an answer from one of the tech people at L-Soft and the answer was that this
was not possible if the super-list was set up with Send=Private.  I
appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Susana R. Bustamante
Faculty Consultant
University of Miami