Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:04:59 -0800
I've been running a list for the last 3 1/2 years and find that I finally
need additional help.  Currently, first time posts from users go the me to
be approved.  I've stopped a lot of spam this setup and want to keep it.
I'm adding a moderator who will assist in approving messages.
What I'd like to know is, can I set up the moderator to also be able to set
subs to noreview WITHOUT making him a full fledged co-owner?  I'm not sure I
want someone else to be able to muck around with the list header or other
key items on the list.  I've scoured the ListServ manual and can't seem to
come up with a definitive answer.

Keith