Fri, 30 Jun 1995 01:21:54 -0500
Fellow Listowners,

   You may recall that a while ago I suggested a listowners' union
and a fund for legal expenses for those like Anita Cohen-Williams faced
with determined net.kooks (you coined it Anita, I like it) bent on
destruction.  There was no response that I saw.

Ok, we'll drop the union stuff and a general fund, for now.

Anyone in for starting a legal expenses fund for Anita?  I'll start with
$1,000 (my wife will kill me if she ever finds out).  What we need is a
trust to handle the details, you know, like those you see on tv, send
your money for these people to XYZ.  Anyone know how to get one of those
started (can't be too difficult, they get these benefit things set up
in time for the early evening news)?

Come on people, we've got to do something about this, and this is as good
a place to start as any.  If Anita can't win her case we are all in
potential big trouble.  If she wins we have a rock to stand on.

So, any takers, can we get this going?     Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L