Amy Farley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 14:23:03 -0500
On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Ann White wrote:

> I think I am discovering a problem with the transfer of our mail lists from
> the Peach server to the Home server...

Sorry, in an effort to not cancel anyone's service since we didn't give
much notice we kept the lists on PEACH which were supposed to forward the
mail to the HOME list.  Apparently you were not alone in the confusion
this caused.  As of this morning all of the lists run on only one
server.  The HOME lists that were transferred no longer exist at all on
PEACH.

My apologies for the confusion.

Amy Farley
Customer and Technical Support Coordinator
L-Soft international, Inc.