Veronica Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:31:04 -0000
Illness is another reason - ours is a support list for people with the
fluctuating condition ME/CFS and some become too ill for a time to receive
messages so go nomail and also may be too ill to look at/deal with their
private mail.

When we moved to ICORS  from AOL it was a long process as we sent private
mails to all those nomail to ask if they wanted to be transferred to ICORS and
carried on after the transfer with reminders every few months to those who had
not replied just in case.
Von x
Please don't forget to search the net via
http://www.everyclick.com/uk/meresearchuk/
and raise money for ME biomedical research just by clicking