Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:10:28 -0400
If Hamilton wants only to know who on his list is on NOMAIL, these commands
will work:

Q ***GUI*** listname WITH nomail FOR *@*

q listname with nomail for "@"

Neither is perfect in that each produces the information individually by
subscriber
but they work better than trying to do it completely manually.

I got both of these commands from this forum, but later did find the second
one in the manual.

Barbara Passmore