Jeff Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:57:42 -0800
hello,

I am very new to list management.  I found a host for the list I will be
managing and will start the list next week after I finish the welcome
message.

A feature was mentioned about trapping commands sent to the list.  Is
this an optional feature?  I see the usual list commands (nomail,
subscribe and unsubscribe) apperaing the lists I receive frequently.

Why do I see the commands i this is a feature that LISTSER(C) offers?

Thanks
Jeff