Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 May 2000 13:16:43 -0400
On 30 May 2000, Nathan Brindle wrote:

> Error 2 means "file or directory does not exist" and indicates that
> the directory RAID2:[WWW-ARCHIVES.guatemala-adopt] was not made for
> your list.

I understand ... but this comes and goes with no intervention from us, and
once it starts it stays that way for the rest of the day, then recovers
overnight.  Something in the underlying software that generates or allows
access to the archives must be doing this, or perhaps something else
running on the system.  It seems to go away if the archives are reindexed.

What might be causing it?  What can we or SJU do about it?

Thanks.

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]