Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:23:36 -0400
At 04:40 PM 4/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't think there is any completely fool-proof method.  First, even if
>they "agree" to your (new) methodology, they can still lie, cheat, and
>steal (your time).  My suggestion would be based more on the particulars
>rather than what you  have posted.

It's quite interesting to see that spammers will ususally not have the
patience. They'll spam immediately :-)
There are other issues involved in our mailing lists. They are medically
oriented in the sense that they represent patient support and it is very
important to make sure people understand that no medical advice "per se"
will be rendered on the lists.

*  Gilles Frydman          <==>          [log in to unmask]
*    The Association of Cancer Online Resources
*  http://www.acor.org              http://www.medinfo.org