Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:35:46 -0400
I cannot get the following to display correctly. No matter what I try, it
insists on going to a new line after "INFO REFCARD". I've tried breaking
the text at different places, tried single quotes, changing case. The only
thing that seems to fix it is removing the quotes. Yet a quoted item in
the prior paragraph has no problems. Ideas?

More information on LISTSERV commands can be found in the LISTSERV
reference card, which you can retrieve
by sending an "INFO REFCARD" command to [log in to unmask]

-- Please send new requests for Listserv owner support to [log in to unmask]
-- Requests for support sent to [log in to unmask] will be delayed.
--
-- Syracuse University Listserv List Manager
-- Listserv webpage: http://listserv.syr.edu