"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 08:22:21 -0700
        I've noticed that bottom banners "disappear" whenever a posting containing
html coding is submitted to a list.  Specifically, email clients configured
to send both html and plain text (or, I suppose, just html text) appear to
cause the html posting to be viewed in clients such as Eudora -- but
without the bottom banners.  I suspect that the bottom banners are still
there, but that the html coding causes the email client to display only the
html text, and that the bottom banners are not html and therefore
"disappear" insofar as the list subscriber is concerned.  Is this something
that has been reported before?  Is there any way I can prevent the
"disappearing" bottom banners?

        Steve

        Stephen C. Nill, J.D.

AMERICAN PHILANTHROPY REVIEW
30021 Tomas Street, Suite 300
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA  92688  USA
Telephone:  949-589-5938
Facsimile:  949-589-4399
Editorial Office: [log in to unmask]
List Editors:  [log in to unmask]
Book Review Editors:  [log in to unmask]
Business Office:  [log in to unmask]

http://CharityChannel.com

For information on our Internet discussion forums, visit
        http://CharityChannel.com/Forums