Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:57:23 -0700
At 10:41 AM 12/2/98 -0500, you wrote:

> I'm pretty new to Listserv and have been looking for something in the Owner's
> Manual....
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible to modify a subscribers options at the
> *same* time they are added to the list using either the ADD or SUBSCRIBE
> command?  Or can this *only* be done afterwards using the SET command?  I
> know there are Default-Options but that doesn't accomplish what I'm looking
> for.

Exactly what are you trying to do?  If you're doing an add, you can put the set
command in the same message to listserv.  That doesn't work for people subbing
unless you do NOT require confirmation (not a good idea).  Besides, it isn't
likely anyone just subbing would know to do some option.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/