"Eng-Leong \"Jacky\" Foo" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 May 1997 07:38:38 +0900
>From:  Deanna McHugh[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>On the one list I administer about 15% of the subscribers
>are currently set to nomail and I would like to clean out
>the bad addresses from this group.

while we are on this subject, I wonder if there is a command(s) that allows a listowner to get information like:
rev listname set-DIGESTS
rev listname set-NOMAIL
rev listname set-MAIL

to find out who are those set on DIGESTS, etc.

this info would be useful to me and listowners in order to know how subscribers want to get their mail.

Jacky