Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:04:03 -0500
On: Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 04:50:19PM -0600,Mike Yuhas Wrote:

} Can't help with number 2, but my guess on number 1 is that DBC76 may
} not be subscribed to your list as [log in to unmask], but they could be
} the recipient of mail auto-forwarded by one of your subscribers. At
} least that's what's happened on my list on occasion.

Mike,
Sometimes it doesn't pay to get out of bed.  You are correct and I know
thats one of the possibilities.  I thought I had checked at the time,
and I just rechecked and although there is a DBC76 subscribed, its at a
different node.

Thanks

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507