"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:22:58 +0000
On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Ben Parker wrote:

> >Messages are going out just fine.  I have been recieving 'test' messages
> >and subscribe requests (when not set to confirm) from msn people.  Things
> >are getting out, and all mail is getting in, except anything sent from
> >listserv (mail, info like welcomes and command confirms) is being dropped
> >on the floor.  No error message anywhere to be found either (not that I
> >have seen or been told of anyhow).
>
> Mail out from MSN never seems to have been a complaint.  It is always mail
> in.  Can people post or write me with the affected LISTSERV server domains
> so we can look for the common element(s).  It would really help to know the
> actual domains, not jsut that it was LISTSERV someplace.  A routing problem
> is suspected...

I have three lists on apple.ease.lsoft.com that are effected.  I did a
poll of those msn subscribers I have, and a few are on other listserv
lists.  None of the listserv lists are sending mail, but any lists they
are on that aren't listserv (majordomo etc) have been working fine.

I got a report today from one subscriber that said that all mail from the
original downtime until April 23rd came thru, so maybe it is fixed.

If I can help you any further just shout, as I am sure my msn listmembers,
and all others would like to get this fixed.

: : Pauline M. Marshall                    --= MightyMouse =-- : :
:o:  I-Barc ListOwner/SmallDogs ListOwner/Dog-Rescue ListOwner :o:
:o: [log in to unmask]              http://www.logic.net/~mmouse :o: