Ray Champagne <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:27:10 -0500
Would it be possible to link to a script (written in server-side language of
my choice) in the footer of my email somehow?  I'd like to create a rotating
ad in text or html, but I'm kind of limited without being able to link to
some kind of script to do that processing for me.  I'm thinking a simple
enough script that would retrieve a random text file and insert it on the
fly to the footer.

Again, not something I'm finding anywhere I look on the web/docs.

Thanks, you guys rock!

Ray Champagne

Senior Application Developer

CrystalVision Innovative Web & eMarketing Solutions

 <http://www.cvwp.com> http://www.cvwp.com