Tue, 18 Jun 1996 02:29:40 -0500
On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Dan Lester wrote:

> I'm assuming that Douglas never wears a commercial Tshirt that he picked
> up at a conference?

Boy, howdy, you got that right (as is said down here)!  I don't wear
short sleeved shirts of any description, ever.  Last time I did was
because I had to, the college fencing club's tshirt worn under the
jacket and/or plastron.  I do still have that one, as a souvenier.
And yes, if I have to buy trousers (no shorts, thank you) which have
a prominent brand label somewhere I do cut it off before wearing.

Some of us are just wierd.  Which reminds me, did you get the postcards
I sent you from our trip to England last year?  I can't recall if you
said or not. Wells cathedral and its library?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L