Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 21:00:52 -0700
> Also to ask you this ,If I set to no mail,can I give
> an explanation at the same time or should this precede the "set to no mail"
> command?Thanks again.
 Bon Matin,
The manual also says that if you are under VM the filelist is maintained
by the LISTSERV maintainer ... (You know the overworked VM CMS guys :-)
... E-mail them you changes so you can put individual files ...

YYou get the address of the LISTSERV maintainer by sending
SHOW
or:
RELEASE
to your local LISTSERV ...

For example I had to ask Peter DiCamillo at Borwn to add an entry to the
filelist so I could put a customize template and a Welcome file ...

You can knw if the thing is done by sending:
INDEX listname
to your LISTSERV

HTH,

--